• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which replacement knuckle ?

JAKYJ

Cleaned up my Rig yesterday, and noticed a crack in the pass. side steering knuckle and a very small crack in the same area on the driver side. Where is the best place, best price, etc... for replacement knuckles.
Ford Kingpin Dana 60.

Thanks,

James

James - i got my dedenbear from EOR - they are great to deal with. The price is not going to change much anywhere you go on these

Get Solid Axle knuckles, they are keyed, PM machinewave on pirate for a price
IMAG0006.jpg

i'm not 100% but i don't think SOLID makes a kingpin knuckle for a ford 60 unless they have started making them in the last few months
ford 60 knuckles are notorious for their knuckles cracking over wear and abuse

and don't you also have to buy their keyed hysteer arms to make the package work!!!!!

sweet!!!!!!!!!!! got to check that out i am in the market for some myself

jb said:
and don't you also have to buy their keyed hysteer arms to make the package work!!!!!

You can have a machine shop key any high steer arms to work with the solids knuckles. Did you read my post. I have BTF arms with my solid knuckles.

they now have ford knuckles 1tonzr2 had had them for awhile now and the ones I pictures are fords solid knuckles.like cole said any high steer arm can be machined for the key, im having my ott arms machined right now.
IMAG0008.jpg

You can get a Crane kit with knucks and arms already keyed . The high steer Cranes dont have the factory style cast steering on them. They are actually cast chrom-mo too not ductile iron.

DCP_8163.jpg

yes, I had the first set of Ford knuckles from solid. I also got their high steer arms to complete the package. I recommend them, they are badass for sure. :****:

Cole said:
You can have a machine shop key any high steer arms to work with the solids knuckles. Did you read my post. I have BTF arms with my solid knuckles.

appreciate it Cole i'll probably just get my spyder hy steer arms keyed and buy SOLID knuckles if the spyder's will wrok i'm sure they will even though they are just four holes

I had Poison Spyder arms with Reid Racing (Dedenbear) knuckles. They send you a template to drill out the 5th bolt hole on your arms and I did that . Use the 5th bolt and key those bitches, it will be stupid strong..

James already has the Ballistic Fab highsteer arms with the fifth hole, Dedenber should be the ticket :dblthumb: