White Knuckle 4x4
and performance swap meet
[/size]
Open to all motorsports

Sunday, September 23 2007
at the
Enumclaw Expo Center
(formerly the King County Fairgrounds)

Come get the needed parts for your rig that you broke over the summer or get rid of the old stuff you took off your rigs. Find the stuff you need to get ready for winter wheelin and ridin'.

Post here or Pm me with questions
Or contact Janet at 253-536-8381
[email protected]
Flyer here

Map
here

Admission is $5 12 & under are free
Indoor 10x10 and one vendor pass == $15
Outdoor 10x20 and one vendor pass == $20
Buy one outdoor space get one free
Additional vendor passes ==$10​

Last edited:
We are really gearing up for this now. We have 2 food vendors secured now, so we don't have a no show like last year. I was told the flyer link wasn't working so I got it fixed now. Hope to see some of ya out there and if you are stop me and say Hi. I'm the real big guy with a nose ring and will have a ghey bright yellow hat on that says White Knuckle 4x4 swap meet on it.

ill take an outdoor spot. do we need to do make any arrangements before hand? or just show up with our junk?

We can do it either way. If you pre register it is a little easier. If you just wanna show up, print out the flyer, fill it out and be there any time between 3pm and 7pm saturday, or starting at 6am sunday morning. We open the gates to the public sunday morning at 9am and we don't let vehicles move inside until 4pm (except our forklift for moving heavy parts).

See ya there.

If you are unable to print out the flyer Pm me and we can work something out.

Last edited: