• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"WhiteTrash" CSCFab's new buggy feature shoot

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
CSC's "WhiteTrash" rolls out of the shop.
See the photo gallery here: http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/WhiteTrash-CSC-Fab

"White Trash from the South goes North." laughing1
This new rig is on it's way to Pennsylvania to it's new owner, Jerod Yankey. He bought one of the original CSC buggies built several years ago and decided to take the parts from it and get this new chassis built. The drivetrain is just about as reliable as it gets with a Ramjet 350, a reverse manual valvebody TH350, and an NP205. The Rockwell axles with huge Wilwood pinion brakes turn the 43" SX stickies on MRW double beadlock wheels. Like all CSC buggies, the interior is spacious, comfortable, and clean. The hand made aluminum dash houses all digital guages that are easy to read and the Corbeau Clubman seats finish out the clean, smooth looking interior.

DSC03934-L.jpg

DSC0044-L.jpg

DSC0293-L.jpg

DSC0294-L.jpg

DSC03692-L.jpg

DSC03322-L.jpg

DSC02802-L.jpg

DSC01092-L.jpg

Looks good yank... To bad u gotta go back north. Miss the good ole times drinking beer and raising hell. Now that I got mine done I'm ready to ride..

I didn't think that I would like the white on the frame. flashemifyougotem But, it really looks GOOD.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Nobody does 'em in white, it's freakin' gorgeous!!! :****: Dunno why white isn't a popular color! :dunno:
Because everybody is stuck on red :tc. The white does look awesome!

Any plans to add some Safety factor to this rig? AKA sheet metal or more bars near the drivers??

After watching some of the past DVD's it looks like people can or might get hurt and there is a bigger chance for danger with such wide open rigs.

LOOKS great though!! I dig the white. :dblthumb: I always like white on fast sports cars and offroad vehicles. its clean

Nice Rig!