• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who alls watching / reading KOH ??

They just posted a map...looks crazy. From what I can tell it starts on Backdoor and basically ends again coming down back door. There is a super long desert section. It is insane.

I have heard very little other than what is on the boards.

There is a funn interview up on Pirate with Pistol Pete. He thinks a Trophy Truck can go anywhere. I can't wait for him to see the first obstical

211319021_NCGDA-M.jpg

That interview with Pistol Pete is funny. What the hell kind of hat is that Camo has on??? :dunno:

bigsilly said:
That interview with Pistol Pete is funny. What the hell kind of hat is that Camo has on??? :dunno:

Jester style ski hat baby......

From Pirate...he is right now that I look at it.

It doesn't look like they're running Back Door or Res. at all. They're going around it to the south.

The interview with Cameron Steele is funny. He said he is not really sure what he is driving but it has a 40" tires and a lot of controls in it. laughing1

OK, the trail starts off due west, south of Backdoor, then it tuns north to the NW corner of the Johnson Valley OHV area.

From there it turns due east and goes to the top of Aftershock...down aftershock and then further down Sunbonnet Pass.

Up the Devils Slide.....this will be sick

Up the Sledgehammer Exit (sand and small rock i.e. HP hill)

Down Sledgehammer

Up Jackhammer

Down Jack North

Up Wrecking Ball

Down Claw hammer

Up Big Johnson's

Over to the top of Outer Limits, then down

Desert race back to the lakebed

Wow. My balls hurt typing this :eek:

I love that the desert race portion is last, those guys will be be balls out on that last leg! Badass!!!!

BamaTJ said:
I love that the desert race portion is last, those guys will be be balls out on that last leg! Badass!!!!

It is first and last with a nice size section of it in the middle after Sunbonnet Pass.