• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who bought Game Changer???

HAHA gahhh yall make me laugh !! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 A good buddy of mine bought it .. He lives right here in town so im gunna help him put axles back under it.. I kept complete axles an tires , wheels. I sold it for around what I needed to finish my new build... i been real busy at carwash here lately but im trying to get a lot done at same time so im shooting to be goin again around may / June 8) something like that....

Uncle Si would dominate rock bouncing events with his Icey stare! He once lost a wheel on a duece in nom and didn't even know it!

Rockwells607 said:
Uncle Si would dominate rock bouncing events with his Icey stare! He once lost a wheel on a duece in nom and didn't even know it!
it w@s stolen while he was going down the road

I heard Justin Beiber bought it drive to the Grammys. Turns out hes a huge TC nutswinger :tc

Tcameron said:
HAHA gahhh yall make me laugh !! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 A good buddy of mine bought it .. He lives right here in town so im gunna help him put axles back under it.. I kept complete axles an tires , wheels. I sold it for around what I needed to finish my new build... i been real busy at carwash here lately but im trying to get a lot done at same time so im shooting to be goin again around may / June 8) something like that....

:gtfo: get back to work, this thread is no place for truths. :flipoff1:

Not gonna speculate about Tim's money like all the :tc do,but I wish I had the drive and motivation to build buggy after buggy like he does. :****:

Tcameron said:

TC you can learn to drive with hand controls and give purple a beat down anytime you wont ant nothing parts cant fix :****: we would love to see you run the srrs with us

johnnyrude said:
TC you can learn to drive with hand controls and give purple a beat down anytime you wont ant nothing parts cant fix :****: we would love to see you run the srrs with us

Eddy is a class act :****: :driving:

He also said he was going to help his friend put axles under it, I don't think the Andersons would need help with that.

I really don't think it matters who got it it was badass and with Timmy driving it it done what it was supposed to do but obviously it didn't do something right or he wouldn't have wanted to build another. Whoever did get maybe will be able to drive it or maybe not :dunno:guess we will find out but I'm pretty sure Tim's new one will be flashemifyougotem and will be awesome good luck Timmy :dblthumb: