• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who can build this bumper????

JEEParon

i found a design for a bumper that i really like for my cherokee. Ive got the link to the build up thread. its got some step by step pics and details in it. If anybody thinks they can build it for me for cheap please let me know. I will provide all the materials just need a skilled person to cut, assemble and weld

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=903301&highlight=front+bumper

Last edited:
That guy can :flipoff:

Nice bumper though, thats sweet. I wouldnt mind something like that for my Toyota.

~T.J.

JOOP said:
Those guys can. :flipoff:

for real :cool:

oh im glad you replied in my thread! i wanted to do a totally awesome snorkal setup and i was gonna ask for your help!:cheer: :flipoff: :kissmyass:

JEEParon said:
oh im glad you replied in my thread! i wanted to do a totally awesome snorkal setup and i was gonna ask for your help!:cheer: :flipoff: :kissmyass:

Jon is referring to THOSE GUYS ROD & CUSTOMS and in case you hadn't noticed Jon aka Joop doesn't have a snorkel anymore. Not to say he can't be an internet meanie.... but he does wheel, and without a snorkel.

THOSE GUYS do great work at a reasonable price, but I'd just guess that 20-25 hours of labor that (prior) guy did would price it up there a bit. If you want to talk with them, Pat is on the board here

JEEParon said:

See Treeclimbers post. :flipoff:

i guess snorkels are not cool even if they work good. Mine is fricken super flamer style but it works and its homemade well made at pacific plaumbing supply i should say.

skinny_pedal said:
yep, even add tube to it. i wish nick would find the pics of our bros jeep he did. it was sicc

Yep nick makes a mean bumper! Tell him to get online and post up on this thread