• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who from the South East is going to KOH 2013???

Working on getting some videos posted. 36hrs of driving straight in the Snow, Dust Storms, and Rain made for a tired crew. We should have went I10 on the way home but took I40 instead ::)

Big Thanks to the Crew for helping out all along the way. The BK Tow Rig got a ton of work before making the trip thanks to Mash Yer Motor Racing. New 4" exhaust and balljoints helped keep the tires happy and the EGTs better on the hills pulling the hitman. We also installed a new CD player (thanks to Richardson electronics in Jasper) for the trip so we could listen to Pandora and I Heart Radio instead of searching for a station the whole way! We made the entire trip with no issues and are glad to be home.

Good thing KOH is only once a year! :dblthumb: :driving:
-Matt

well dam... back door looked hard from watchin the race! but that video made it look like pulling into the driveway :driving:

Thursday night looked even better. I didn't have the wheel speed for the ledge at Backdoor but I can honestly say most of the rock crawlin was easier out west... You actually had traction! My buggy walked several places I thought I would struggle. I can't wait until next year! My wallet hates me but it was worth every penny

cztheman64 said:
well dam... back door looked hard from watchin the race! but that video made it look like pulling into the driveway :driving:
Backdoor had a lot of traffic on it during the race. A climb like that under race conditions is always tougher, plus the racers are playing it safe. They do not want to risk breaking something or rolling it over, they are looking at the "big picture".

What is the wheelbase of that rig?