• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who has an iPhone?

bigsilly said:
Go back and look at the score. That should not be the case. You can get rid of all of your tiles first and still not win.

I had 281 points and the C (4 points) and the Q (10 points) left in my rack.

Julie had 227 points and used all of her tiles.

Even taking away the points for each tile I still had 267 points and I thought would have won. Turned out better for me to lose flashemifyougotem but that's not the point.

Speeding said:
I'd check it out, but I'm too occupied with alpine crawler world.

exactly

I got all of the buggy ones whipped with Gold after about a month. 8, 9, 10 f-ing hard!!! I think I've only completed 9 twice.

The Jeep Comanche one I still havent gotten through 9, 10

The SUV one have all completed but lack going back and making a couple silvers into golds.

Cool ass game.

I have beat'in them all but still have not gotten the super krawler. Do you have to beat all 30 tracks in a single challenge?

InDaShop said:
exactly

I got all of the buggy ones whipped with Gold after about a month. 8, 9, 10 f-ing hard!!! I think I've only completed 9 twice.

The Jeep Comanche one I still havent gotten through 9, 10

The SUV one have all completed but lack going back and making a couple silvers into golds.

Cool ass game.
I completed that a couple months ago. Now I just play it for kicks in the shitter on company time.....speaking off....off to play alpine crawler :****:

Bones said:
I completed that a couple months ago. Now I just play it for kicks in the shitter on company time.....speaking off....off to play alpine crawler :****:

Do you have to complete all 30 tracks in only ten lives? OR AKA one challenge?

Latest posts