• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is all going to msorp this weekend?

I want to make it and bring the heep.....but I am so close to being finished with the house....Crap Ima try and make it! :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I want to make it and bring the heep.....but I am so close to being finished with the house....Crap Ima try and make it! :dblthumb:
that would be awsome matt ur rig would work great at msorp.

Hey if any of you fawkers bump into my one legged ass on the trail and we've never met, hollar at me and tell me who you are on here! Always nice meeting you sumbitches in person! :drinkers:

Finally made it to Mountainside. At least into the park and to the top of the hill. Spent the last 3 hours trying to get the motorhome unstuck. 48,500 pounds between the RV and trailer can create a big stuck? While I am working on trying to jack up the back tires to slide a board under, a guy in a dump truck and front end loader comes by. Of course, I have both lanes blocked. I go over to aplogize for blocking his way and this is what he said: "I dug that out earlier so the dirt from the park would not wash across the road. The owner should contact the county and have us put a culvert in". I was like WTF. Well a lot of jacking and stacking lumber, a little winching, and I am free. Thanks to Scott Lang for coming to my rescue. A neighbor called him, he drove up as I was walking up the road trying to find enough cell service to get a mayday up on here.

Once the trailer tongue dug into the asphalt and releaved a little pressure from the drive wheels, they spun and down she went.

Now to sit back and relax and watch the sunset. See everyone when you arrive.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Finally made it to Mountainside. At least into the park and to the top of the hill. Spent the last 3 hours trying to get the motorhome unstuck. 48,500 pounds between the RV and trailer can create a big stuck? While I am working on trying to jack up the back tires to slide a board under, a guy in a dump truck and front end loader comes by. Of course, I have both lanes blocked. I go over to aplogize for blocking his way and this is what he said: "I dug that out earlier so the dirt from the park would not wash across the road. The owner should contact the county and have us put a culvert in". I was like WTF. Well a lot of jacking and stacking lumber, a little winching, and I am free. Thanks to Scott Lang for coming to my rescue. A neighbor called him, he drove up as I was walking up the road trying to find enough cell service to get a mayday up on here.

Once the trailer tongue dug into the asphalt and releaved a little pressure from the drive wheels, they spun and down she went.

Now to sit back and relax and watch the sunset. See everyone when you arrive.

What some luck lol I ran the passenger side of my trailer tires off in that ditch going up the entrance road one time and rurnt a good ratchet strap that I had tied off under the ass-end of the trailer lol.

natedawgxj said:
Be there Saturday morning !!!! Is the ORC still gonna happen? i got some one tons and a heavy foot to try out!!!!! :****: : :drinkers:

Find us sat and lets ride. It will be Michael with the white YJ and me on my silver RZR

Rolling out in the AM hope to pull in around lunch.

6370b671-5d27-d974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

454tbacon said:
Rain or shine we'll be there.

Same here! Swampers and wet rocks is gonna be a FUN combination! lol Bet nobody climbs rev limiter without givin 'er hell and puttin' it to the floor!