• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is goin to CORE?

Who is going to CORE

• Total voters
I will be out there with the beast...going for broke this year...sled pull should rock as well as the bogger burn down going to try all availabe events if the truck holds up :D

Have fun guys. I will be out wheelin in the woods with far less traffic this weekend.

I'm heading down for Fri. camping:awesomework: Looks like we could have some showers for this years event.

Oh crap....I'm screwed:haha: should be entertaining:haha::redneck:

Damn homes, you made work of the garden.

Quote of the day has to be

"MOVE, GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Way to go, didn't get to catch out on the dirt track but I saw a glimpse of you giving it hell.

Good showing today, Toyota's were represented well along with the sport. It was well put together. Hope to be part of it next year. :awesomework:

Thanks to all the volunteers and sponsors that put on the Masterpull-C.O.R.E. Challenge, it was another great event!
:cheer:

Attachments

• core 5-22-10 013.jpg
    core 5-22-10 013.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 107
  • core 5-22-10 014.jpg
    core 5-22-10 014.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 102
  • core 5-22-10 015.jpg
    core 5-22-10 015.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 111
  • core 5-22-10 016.jpg
    core 5-22-10 016.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 95
  • core 5-22-10 018.jpg
    core 5-22-10 018.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 101
Couple more of my truck on the rocks.........and the jump on the long obstacle course

Attachments

• core 5-22-10 024.jpg
    core 5-22-10 024.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 96
  • core 5-22-10 009.jpg
    core 5-22-10 009.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I did not realize that you took your FULLSIZE truck through the Truggy side of the rocks:011: Badass Corey!!

Also,all of us playin on the table after the event was badass....you were getting pretty good air with as short of a run up as there was. It seemed like your motor stumbled a little when you would get on it after the roller......not sure....but awesome none the less!!

It seemed like your motor stumbled a little when you would get on it after the roller......not sure....but awesome none the less!!

Yes, the Quadrajet has a 1.5 second stumble when I floor it, sometimes it really messes me up. I think the float level is a little too high also. Your buggy flew the furthest!
:bananadance:

Saw you on 405-S on your way down (as I was on my way up from family commitments).

Bummed as hell I couldn't make it. Really wanted to, was looking forward to it all year, but as time got closer, too many other things took priority (and my available energy) and between family happenings and a truck in pieces.... no go.

Did find out when I was at my uncle's B-day.... he would have "fully understood" racing vs party..... if only the truck was together for "one more last run........

Looks like a good time, can't wait to see some vids!

Hey CORE, why don't you throw one together for the END of the summer :awesomework::cheer::awesomework::cheer::stirpot: