• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is the most important person in your household

John Rosemond has many good points on parenting. Always enjoy reading his articles and I don't even have kids but was raised inline with many of his points of view.

Re:

It's a good read. Here's a bonus question. Guns got one bullet left anf the perpetrator lets you pick. It goes in your brain or your childs. Which one?

There is a fine line to walk with parenting, but I fall closer inline with this humans thinking than to the other extreme. My 5 year old would rather play monopoly Jr than on an ipad, would rather draw than watch TV and has a pretty good sense of family and her place in it. I do the best I can, but sacrifice my personal time to spend with my kids. I also take them wheeling whenever I can.

Should be an interesting thread. It'd be nice if Casey wouldn't give us a cameo every month or four too.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Read to your kids when theyre little. Do it all you can. Point at the words as you read andget them to read along as you go. I think this is one of thebest methods of helping your child develop.

Our house the plan is simple. Mine and my wife's first priority is to make sure that we are living according to God's will. If we are individually striving to live out God's plan for our life and have Him as our first priority, the rest just falls into place. God first, wife second, kids third, everybody else fourth. God wants me to be the spiritual leader of my family, love my wife the way Christ loves the church and train up my child in the ways of the Lord; SO if I am doing all that, then the pieces just fall into place. Now, it is hard, and I am not saying we get it right all the time, but that is our foundation and He rewards us when we do it right, and corrects us when we get it wrong. In 15 years of being a Christian, 5 years of part time ministry, 3 to 4 years of walking with friends and others folks through marriage problems, I have never heard someone say they regretted living their life this way. I have talked with a lot of couples having marriage troubles (some ended up divorced and some reconciled) and none have ever said "Man, I made God too much of a priority in my life, I wish I would have put myself or my wife first".

^ I think he means he has never heard anyone say that..

His entire post is absolutely on point though!

blacksheep10 said:
what are you saying here?

I fixed it. I reread and thought Batmobile Will was giving marriage advice :rolf:

TBItoy said:
I think he meant "never said"

As is no one ever says that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwill817 said:
^ I think he means he has never heard anyone say that..

His entire post is absolutely on point though!

Thanks for translating guys :dblthumb:

Latest posts