• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who says you need coilovers to jump?

I think Ricky B used to take lessons from that guy, only he did it in a black TJ. Badass fo sho, speeding :flipoff1: :driving:

Challenge:

3 weekend passes, stickers, coozies, and T-shirts for the person/persons that brings a Fall Guy-esque truck and airs it out on video over the creek jump.
:popcorn:

MMountain said:
Challenge:

3 weekend passes, stickers, coozies, and T-shirts for the person/persons that brings a Fall Guy-esque truck and airs it out on video over the creek jump.
You should have offered this a couple years ago. I just scrapped 5 old chevies from 73-87 in the last couple years. I would have been so ****ing down on one of our trips that way :woody:

I just found a '76 3/4 ton longbed 4X4 for free. I am so considering building one. How many long travel Rancho shocks w/boots do you guys have laying around? molaugh

MMountain said:
I just found a '76 3/4 ton longbed 4X4 for free. I am so considering building one. How many long travel Rancho shocks w/boots do you guys have laying around? molaugh

You don't need shocks, just double up on the springs :flipoff1:

MMountain said:
Challenge:

How about a 1 year pass?
truck.jpg

If the fall guy can do it, I am sure you guys can do it. My husband jumped off a 5ft bank with hardly any running start in a full size blazer and it landed on all 4 wheels with no damage. I saw another interesting thing with a Jeep,blazer and yota. You start out with about 6ft running start and go as far as you can up this rock, When the front wheels come off the rock its time to put it reverse and back off. This is a straight up climb with a curve in the top, rails use to do it. They called it kissing the rock.Your rig will leave a mark on the rock,so the next guy trys to beat your distance. :woot:

Latest posts