• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who sells orbitals?

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
Who sells orbitals? I remember there was a vendor on here. I am looking to buy a new one and have it shipped quickly. Also is there anything I should know to match it up when replacing the one I have?

as for what you should know, you need how many cu/in per rev. you can figure out what you have with math. I like it fast as **** so I always buy the biggest the steering companies offer. Just don't want to exceed the flow of the pump.
So if you want 2 turns lock to lock and your ram is a 2.25 x 8, you're looking at volume or ram on the non rod side, 2.25/2= 1.125^2=1.265625x3.14= 3.974 is your piston square inches. 8 inch stroke gets you cubic inches, so x8= 31.8in^3. Your rod side will be the volum of the rod smaller, probably 1", 6.25ish in^3. So, about 25in^3 in the rod side, long 31 in^3 on the big side.
average at 28, /2 (turns lock to lock) and get about 14 cu/in per revolution of orbital. Now, lets say you want 3 turns. 28/3=9.3in^3 per rev.
If you can find a 10 cube and my cylinder size is close, probably be about where you want.