• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wants to race the 2008 Baja?

I can't get this lil number outta my mind......

attachment.php

:mad: :masturbanana[1]: :mad:

I just back from Lapaz this evening. We watched them staging the baja 300 Saturday night. This race runs from Lapaz to Cabo. I only saw one trophy truck, a couple trucks built with stock frames / motor in front and a bunch of pissed off beetles. It appeared to be mostly mexican drivers. Might be a more reasonable race to run a bug in for the first time.

A Driver.

Robin? Who's driving this thing?

Probably would want him to be small/light, in shape, and have at least some racing experience.

What would the driver be responsible for? Time and/or Money?

Just curious

Here ya go Robin....

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Top:[/SIZE] [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] FOR SALE [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=+1] Class 9 two seater[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] ID# : 3019 ; Date posted : Dec 20, 2007 ; Expire date : Jan 24, 2008 ; [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Type :[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Race Car [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Make and Model :[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Three Amigos [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Year :[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]-- [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Price :[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]10000 obo [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Brief description: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Class 9 two seater, Dave folts trans, 1600cc motor, 2.0 fox shocks in front, 2.5 fox shocks in rear, race radio, intercomm, parker pumper, fuel safe fuel cell, very fast and competitive car, RACE READY!!!!!!!! [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] City :[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Chino [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] State :[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]CA [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] Zip/Postal Code :[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]91710 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Contact Information: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Contact Person: Ron
Contact Phone: 909-721-9410
Contact E-mail: Privacy Mail
Home Page: not available
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Search all ads posted by this user (the same contact e-mail).
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Photo Gallery:[/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]photo 1 [/SIZE][/FONT]
Salep3019n1.jpg

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]photo 2 [/SIZE][/FONT]
Salep3019n2.jpg

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]photo 3 [/SIZE][/FONT]
Salep3019n3.jpg

well, guess I'll drop my .02 in here. I'm done with any baja event. the robbing and all the other crap I'm out. this year we pitted for nicolls racing, the 17x bike, I wouldn't bring any of the shop rigs out there. just and FYI for any of you wanting to race the 250 or 500, chances are it will be in arizona very soon.

btw, if any of you guys are dead serious about this, I have a race truck (7s) that we started but never finished. i'ts fully caged, no motor or trans yet. just deavers in the back, but the full camburg race setup up front, strapped at 19 that I may be willing to "donate" for a NWW race team.

btw, if any of you guys are dead serious about this, I have a race truck (7s) that we started but never finished. i'ts fully caged, no motor or trans yet. just deavers in the back, but the full camburg race setup up front, strapped at 19 that I may be willing to "donate" for a NWW race team.

interesting, i have a chev 350 motor bored .040 over that could also be put in the works:stirpot:

interesting, i have a chev 350 motor bored .040 over that could also be put in the works:stirpot:

ya....

that is interesting....

we've got a pretty solid built SBC and TH400 that we've been itching to put into something for the desert....

and some c/o's.....

and other odds and ends...

ya....

that is interesting....

we've got a pretty solid built SBC and TH400 that we've been itching to put into something for the desert....

and some c/o's.....

and other odds and ends...

well shoot just gotta go and out do me dontcha:fawkdancesmiley: