• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who was at Tellico this weekend throwing Hardline gang signs?

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Some folks came in to camp this weekend spouting off HARDLINE and flipping Hardline signs looking fer me...

gang-signs-fat-like-p-h-phat-demotivational-posters-1302877073.jpg

but luckily I was out wheeling

No one got names... who was it?!

That was me!! I sent out some smoke signals but no one responded :smoke:.... Saw you posted on here about going but never saw a rig that I recognized. We towed some of your guys up one trail that was in a nice 40.

01tj said:
That was me!! I sent out some smoke signals but no one responded :smoke:.... Saw you posted on here about going but never saw a rig that I recognized. We towed some of your guys up one trail that was in a nice 40.

It was a Cruiser event from the South Carolina crew! Ya'll shoulda stopped again for some bbq and a quick raffle! I yelled at ya'll that evening as ya'll passed and ya'll yelled back, but I yelled ROH TAHDE!

kushKrawlin said:
Haha look at the trail you was on!? Now wonder you didn't see Eric!?? Hahaha :cougar:

shutchyer mouth you georgia hippie!

LandSpeeder said:
It was a Cruiser event from the South Carolina crew! Ya'll shoulda stopped again for some bbq and a quick raffle! I yelled at ya'll that evening as ya'll passed and ya'll yelled back, but I yelled ROH TAHDE!

I heard someone yell something but couldn't tell what! Yeah we should have stopped and got some BBQ, we were rushing outta there trying to make it to the Steak House in Murphy. Looks like there was a pretty good turn out??

We had a blast. There only a handful of hardcore rigs, Most were cruiser wagons that folks tweak out about. But these things are tougher than their owners fortunately. It's always a good time with friends. Hell I could be shoveling dog ****, if I was with the right people, it'd turn out fun.