• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

whores, and watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin-sj410

Wow, what a bunch of tool sheds. Never seen a group of such assholes with attidudes. You leave your trucks in the middle of the trail holding up others who wanna wheel instead of drink their faces off, then talk **** because the trucks they drive aren't beat to **** like yours? WHAT THE ****. A few of you were pretty cool giving us a heads up to idiots ahead of us telling us to use the bypass on easy wild trail....no, I'm not one of the idiots who kept gettin stuck with open diffs I was in the coiled sj410 with the 85 yota "show truck". Here's an idea, leave the drinking and macho tugh guy attitudes at the campsite. In the mean time get ****er.:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

I got stuck in some mud lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Also there was only 3rigs from WTF out of that massive group, non of us were trail plugs

Lil yota, you and your co-pilot were the only ones who showed us any amount of decency. Thank you.:awesomework:

what the heck are you talking about?...no spittin contest with any of us,,,sure you got the right group?

I don't remember any samurai and clean Toyotas... :beer::beer::wtf: :awesomework: good times for sure...

what the heck are you talking about?...no spittin contest with any of us,,,sure you got the right group?

When ya gotta bitch blame a whore. Since it was at elbe they threw in the wtf guys.

ssdy

Looks like another internet tough guy who couldn't say anything face to face :looser: :beatdeadhorse: :rolleyes:

Further more, perhaps I ****ed up by calln out watch this crew, but whores you were cloggin up the trail. We heard all the **** talkin that was goin on as we came up to the bypass on busy..."YOU SUCK"...and so on. Maybe if we take out our windshields and dent up trucks some more we will be more accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.