• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

whores, and watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further more, perhaps I ****ed up by calln out watch this crew, but whores you were cloggin up the trail. We heard all the **** talkin that was goin on as we came up to the bypass on busy..."YOU SUCK"...and so on. Maybe if we take out our windshields and dent up trucks some more we will be more accepted?

I agree u ****ed up

If you wanta be more accepted... Try not bitching like a little girl...:awesomework:

Yeah, your right...il except that, next time I will tell people to **** off when they're talkin ****, and tell em to move when we wanna go by. :awesomework:

Last edited:
Common curtisy is to move when being approach on, unless certain circumstances pervails:stirpot: Dont know -Wasnt there, but we get disgusted when a group holds up the whole mountain to swap spit or hold each others dicks:haha:

We were not clogging the trail! There were a few folks going up the wrong way that we had to wait for,,,was that you?..We were there just have fun and wheel. I personally did not say or hear any trash talk.

We were not clogging the trail! There were a few folks going up the wrong way that we had to wait for,,,was that you?..We were there just have fun and wheel. I personally did not say or hear any trash talk.

Dnr DOES NOT HAVE ANY ONE WAY TRAILS

No, we were behind you. OK...happy trails

Last edited:
No, we were behind you. OK...happy trails
So you were behind us waiting for the people to come up the trail....So wait your ****ing turn and kiss my ass!...How do you like that you *****?..I suggest you eat a happy pill and f the right off! Mr. Pid...Mr.Stu Pid!:fawkdancesmiley: or is Mr.**** Licker?:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Common curtisy is to move when being approach on, unless certain circumstances pervails:stirpot: Dont know -Wasnt there, but we get disgusted when a group holds up the whole mountain to swap spit or hold each others dicks:haha:

Common knowledge is some people haul ****ing ass down a trail. Like light ****ing speed fast. Then guys with Toyota dual t-cases are all doing the booze cruise at 100:1 on a single lane trail. Then there's guys who are unlocked with stock gears and 40's. Those guys will clog a trail too. But lastly, there is saturation. If there's too many people on a trail system at once. Trail clogs happen everywhere. Especially in states where kickass trail systems are jacked from us.

So you were behind us waiting for the people to come up the trail....So wait your ****ing turn and kiss my ass!...How do you like that you *****?..I suggest you eat a happy pill and f the right off! Mr. Pid...Mr.Stu Pid!:fawkdancesmiley: or is Mr.**** Licker?:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Get ****ed asshole and go have another shot, or Mike's hard lemonade. This is second time I have seen your ****in ass and every time your **** canned....your the ****in reason people can't ask your retarded ass to move cause your so wasted all you wanna do is fight or give some sort of attitude. Quite clogging up the trail, pull over so people like me can wheel and don't get pissed cause someone half your age has more courtesy than you'll ever have. :flipoff::mad::wtf:

Iceman... If you wanna take it this far that's cool, I'm more than happy to throw some **** your way. I'm glad you know about happy pills cause you ****in need a few

Sounds like u are the one that needs happy pills. Someone really hurt your feelings huh... what are u 12?:swing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.