• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who's goin to the boat races???

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Anyone else headed down to Orange Beach this weekend for some Beer drinkin and sweet boat racin action?!?! 8)I'll be down from thurs till mon... :fish:

CheapJ7 said:
Yea man. Offshore boat races. This weekend... Up and down the coast of orange beach...

oh hell yeah! thurs thru mon. look for us as this is an adult only trip for us so look out! ::) :drinkers: 8) 8) :p

wade

Toronto-1.jpg

Sarasota-1.jpg

SanJuan-1.jpg

Miami_1.jpg

Destin-2.jpg

Lauderdale_1.jpg

150 MPH @ 100' off the freaking shore 8)! can't wade to deep to whiz! :drinkers:

wade

6uldv8 said:
Maybe if you'll leave guys alone while they pee!

Wonder if the tropical depression will have the coast churning?
Its not my fault his foot was in the way of the stream. :flipoff1:

I bet you do. Its not winter time yet and people will still be wareing flip flops. So that means when you take a piss and see three toilets you will still ame for the left one and hit the guy in the next stall. You will still get punched. This happens every time we go down there. :flipgotcha:

bigsilly said:
Details on getting your skull cracked. :flipoff1:
Cliff notes: too many shots with old beach friends, too much swaying from side to side in stall, tried to aim for the middle of the three toilets, instead hit the guys big toe in the stall next to me(not my fault he was wearing sandals in the mens room), turned around, and saw a fist coming, too slow to duck, too drunk to do anything about it. :'( continued on this path until Capt Carl made me leave :spin:

It was a fun night. The next morning I went to check on him and he was a sleep fully clothed in his jacuzzi tub with a roll of toilet paper for a pillow. Going to the beach with brock is quite an adventure.

cbchambles said:
It was a fun night. The next morning I went to check on him and he was a sleep fully clothed in his jacuzzi tub with a roll of toilet paper for a pillow. Going to the beach with brock is quite an adventure.
ricflair.jpg

Brock said:
Cliff notes: too many shots with old beach friends, too much swaying from side to side in stall, tried to aim for the middle of the three toilets, instead hit the guys big toe in the stall next to me(not my fault he was wearing sandals in the mens room), turned around, and saw a fist coming, too slow to duck, too drunk to do anything about it. :'( continued on this path until Capt Carl made me leave :spin:

Now that is a great story! Pissed on a dudes foot, that is classic! ;D