• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

whos got a tire groover?

spidertoy

Mod dude....
I want to cut my swampers a little bit, but dont have a groover, would like to do it either today or tommorow, but if not, no big deal:D

Hadn't thought of that one.

Heard and seen the results of the chainsaw grooving though...actually turned out ok (captn america...tom?)

Tankota said:
Hadn't thought of that one.

Heard and seen the results of the chainsaw grooving though...actually turned out ok (captn america...tom?)

It's fast, and I saw his solution also. But a quality (think expensive) groover is a better solution. I've got a cheap groover and it takes an hour plus to groove a single swamper.

Depends how you want to groove them....I just split the chevrons, and it took me 50 min for the first tire, then 10 for the 2nd, and 8 min a piece of the last 2.....you get the hang of it quick :redneck:

thats what I am gonna do, but why did you do yours? arent they BRAND SPANKIN NEW? is there any particular reason? advantage?

spidertoy said:
thats what I am gonna do, but why did you do yours? arent they BRAND SPANKIN NEW? is there any particular reason? advantage?

I've been told by everyone it helps the tire flex and gives more ridges for it to grab on.

Kelly said:
I've been told by everyone it helps the tire flex and gives more ridges for it to grab on.

:clappy: Whoo hooo my nubbies are back to pick !!! :kissmyass:

The one Michael has in the garage now has some nice nubbies too but I don't know him so I'll go pick yours!! :flipoff:

Mrs. Crash said:
:clappy: Whoo hooo my nubbies are back to pick !!! :kissmyass:

The one Michael has in the garage now has some nice nubbies too but I don't know him so I'll go pick yours!! :flipoff:

You leave my nubbies alone! :flipoff:

PORTER said:
Oh Muffin, cry me a river Biatch. Remember Karmas a biatch boy.:flipoff:

Thanks sugar.....and I think you got me back by selling me a bent to **** wheel, assbag :flipoff: