• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who's up to showing me some NW trails????

:hi: Alright heres the deal. I am from the NW and moved to SoCal 6 years ago for some new employment. Now I'm comming back for a couple of weeks and would like to head out with some other rigs to the reiter pit or sultan basin areas for some wheeling:D I've been to both spots before, but not with anything like I have now. I'd like to be able to go with at least two other rigs if possible. I do have one problem and thats days that I can go...... I'll post up the days that I think I'll be able to go all day and since I'll be in DOOOOVVVVAAAALLLLL :masturbanana[1]: I'll be relativly close. Here are the dates if anyone can help me out; June 13,14,15,17,19,20,21,22. I know for most of you this means time of work, but if your vacation happens to land here then hit me up. Just in case your worried that i'm trying to put some jalopy hunk of crap up there heres the rig and a link of the build thread......
toyota152.jpg

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499016

Thanks in advance to anyone that will take me up on this.

There's nothing left in the basin, and we call it Reiter Trails now. :; I'd show you a few trails at Reiter but my truck is broken. :redneck:

He still has straight sheet metal on that rig and no mud:redneck:

Looks like a nice rig

There's nothing left in the basin, and we call it Reiter Trails now. :; I'd show you a few trails at Reiter but my truck is broken. :redneck:

Well I guess that shows how long I've been gone :booo: . When you say theres nothing left does that mean that everything I used to go on up there is closed down now? I've only taken it out three times now. Theres not a lot of mud down in SoCal.

Well I guess that shows how long I've been gone :booo: . When you say theres nothing left does that mean that everything I used to go on up there is closed down now? I've only taken it out three times now. Theres not a lot of mud down in SoCal.
Shaw, Highrider, etc. all closed. Shaw was logged out, Crash had pics just afterwards of the new gate and repaved road where the first obstacle used to be. Miller river further up 2 was closed as well, trash dumping and private property I believe. :booo:

Shaw, Highrider, etc. all closed. Shaw was logged out, Crash had pics just afterwards of the new gate and repaved road where the first obstacle used to be. Miller river further up 2 was closed as well, trash dumping and private property I believe. :booo:

:wtf: That is the :rb: thing I have heard of yet. What the hell. Reiter trails it is then. Can you still park in that big gravel area off of the pavment before you head back into the power lines?

:wtf: That is the :rb: thing I have heard of yet. What the hell. Reiter trails it is then. Can you still park in that big gravel area off of the pavment before you head back into the power lines?

Yes, the gravel lot is unchanged. We lost a few feet off the wall trail to parks, and tightass due to silt in a stream. The rest is still there as far as I ever knew it and even a few newish things. :awesomework:

Oh ya, Izzy above the log bridge is in peril with this new wilderness area designation that just passed. Might want to put that on the top of your list as it may be your last chance to wheel the fun part.

I might be available on the 17th for Reiter

Alright so a maybe huh:D
I will commit for that date.

And one for sure.... this is looking better. Does everyone realise that this is Fathers Day June 17th that is????? If your other halfs are okay with this then I'm on. I'm not gonna drive 1300 miles and have a group that will go to listen to the Fam ask me not to ecspecially if we can get a group together.

Alright so a maybe huh:D

And one for sure.... this is looking better. Does everyone realise that this is Fathers Day June 17th that is????? If your other halfs are okay with this then I'm on. I'm not gonna drive 1300 miles and have a group that will go to listen to the Fam ask me not to ecspecially if we can get a group together.

I aint no daddy...at least that i know of. I will be there. If its you me and jobless then you will be stoked.

I aint no daddy...at least that i know of. I will be there. If its you me and jobless then you will be stoked.

What ever's cleaver man. I'll just be happy to be up there. I'm leaving Saturday and I should be up there Monday afternoon. I dont know what kind of internet access that I'll have when I get there. I'll check back on this tread till Thursday night and I'll PM anyone who will commit and swap some #'s if possible.

Last edited:
Alright so we're at two people. This is a good start. I'll be PM'ing those who are up to going on the 17th tonight.:awesomework:

Alright PM's have been sent and recieved. It still looks like a small group still but thanks to everyone who is willing to show me around.:D I guess this is the time to tell those that are going :beer: is on me just PM with your perfered Flavor :awesomework: