• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design is MOVING! New and bigger shop!

WideOpenDesign

Off-Road Parts Superstore
WODshopflyer_2.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WOD_logotransparent.gif

Moving to a new location!!!

Wide Open Design has been a shop known for their quality work on Rock crawlers, off road race cars and Side by Sides since they started many years ago. All of this work has came from a small shop located just outside of Murfreesboro, TN. The guys at Wide Open Design are a hard pushing bunch that are always looking for that next step in how to grow business and give their customers that little bit of extra for their money. The current shop is over loaded with project builds, product manufacturing, and inventory. The decision was made to make the move on a new facility that would be more suited towards their needs.

The new location at 500 W Lytle Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 is right in the middle of the city. The new shop is in the middle of a neat little area of town with two engine machine shops and an old school real deal NAPA parts house all within sight as you look out of the shop’s bay door. Wide Open Design is looking forward to adding a little spice to this gear heads dream of a street.

WOD_shop1.jpg

With a new area of 15,000 square feet the team looks forward to being able to produce work in a more timely fashion as well as stock more inventory parts. With this move the company is looking to become a ware house for the off road market. With a substantial amount of parts being produced on the west coast for the off-road market, it is hard to get parts on the east coast in a timely fashion and shipping costs are hurting the wallets of many customers. With the new ware house capacity they plan to buy in bulk and have common parts on the shelf. So if you come into the show room as a walk in customer, order over the phone or the internet, you will get your parts quicker and cheaper.

The new show room is planned to be an off-road guys dream when shopping. Being stocked with seats to try out, shocks hanging on the wall, tabs to sort through and pick that perfect one, a display motor sitting in the corner to drool over, RZR cages and parts everywhere, axle parts in stock, and a knowledgeable staff to boot. What more could a guy ask for when shopping for the right part for his lifted truck, Side by Side, or rock crawler! From the small parts to keep your rig running every weekend to the hard core part for your project, Wide Open Design has it on the shelf or we can get it to your door.

WOD_shop2.jpg

WOD_shop3.jpg

When a lot of people think about Wide Open Design they really think about the work they are known for. High quality custom work that is pumped out by a team of skilled guys that take a lot of pride in what they do is what has made Wide Open Design a staple in off roading and will keep them around for years to come. The new shop area in the facility is going to allow those guys to up their game to a new level. The added space alone is expected to yield great amounts of saved time for project. The new space will also let production fixtures be laid out and have a permanent home so each one can be used efficiently. With all of the orders coming in they are looking at being able to roll them out faster.
project-Revolution-Chassis.jpg

project-Blower-Buggy.jpg

RZRdoors.jpg

Awesome! I hope you see success and more business from this move.

I dont know how many of y'all have actually been to WOD in its current location, but it was a small shop in a barn lot behind the house... No signs, no advertisements,

I drove past it a couple time when I stopped in to pick up a shifter, driving around the neighbor hood to the east, and trailer park on the west side, then noticed a BADASS chassis sitting outside an ol barn. Figured that was the place!

I be retail and walk in customers will go through the roof. And you can start doing lots of Big Gay Truck builds along side world class rockcrawlers :flipoff1:

Good luck guys

Congrats on the upgrade! Sounds like a perfect location with machine shops and a real parts store nearby too. Only bummer is no burnouts in the street!

TBItoy said:
Awesome! I hope you see success and more business from this move.

I dont know how many of y'all have actually been to WOD in its current location, but it was a small shop in a barn lot behind the house... No signs, no advertisements,

I drove past it a couple time when I stopped in to pick up a shifter, driving around the neighbor hood to the east, and trailer park on the west side, then noticed a BADASS chassis sitting outside an ol barn. Figured that was the place!

I be retail and walk in customers will go through the roof. And you can start doing lots of Big Gay Truck builds along side world class rockcrawlers :flipoff1:

Good luck guys

The only thing more impressive than the rigs coming out of WOD, is how and where those rigs were built! They're not gonna know what to do with all this space for activities! laughing1

Glad to see a "good ol boy making it in this world", if we could just get one in the white house we might all be better off! Congrats to Adam and all the team at WOD!! :dblthumb:

showtime33 said:
Glad to see a "good ol boy making it in this world", if we could just get one in the white house we might all be better off! Congrats to Adam and all the team at WOD!! :dblthumb:

HELL YEA what SHOWTIME said x 100000 yall :dblthumb:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks guys for all of the well wishes. It has been a crazy last couple of days getting every thing ready for the move then making the move. Every one that knows me knows that I have been focused in on a new shop for quite some time. I'm so excited about the new shop and all that it will let us do. I cant thank each and every customer for their support in helping me do what I love to do, and I had an awesome group of guys show up last Saturday to help me with moving the majority of all our stuff. We have pretty much every thing moved now but we still have a ways to go on getting every thing set up and organized like we want it, but its all getting there.

If any of you guys are ever in the area stop on in and say hey.