• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design Part time Web Data Entry/Marketing Position

WideOpenDesign

Off-Road Parts Superstore
Part time Web Data Entry/Marketing Position

This position consists of entering new products into a Magento eCommerce website and editing existing products on the website. This task is primarily data entry, web development skills are not required. Other responsibilities include using a DSLR camera to photograph products for the website and also taking pictures/video for social media. Along with posting to social media the position also requires managing forum posts on three different forum sites. New threads will need to be created and existing threads monitored and kept up to date.

Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in General Data Entry
- Familiar with Social Media
- Familiar with DSLR Cameras
- General interest/knowledge about off-roading/cars
- Familiarity with the Magento eCommerce platform is a plus but not required
- Comfortable in a business and shop setting

Tasks
- Entering new product on the website
- Updating items on the website
- General data entry duties
- Posting to Social Media
- Taking pictures of product and in the shop
- Keeping forums updated
- Must be able to show up to work on time and hold a consistent schedule

Ideally we are looking for some one that is somewhat of a gear head. If they are into off roading that is a plus. We need an energetic person that can focus on a task until it is done, then move to the next thing. Someone that likes the social media scene but doesn't get bored with the real work that pays the bills. This position will be a great fit for the right person. If you're looking to get into the motorsports world without getting your hands dirty and you know how to really work a computer then send your resume to [email protected]. Also, anyone that wants to move to the top of the pile write a short paragraph telling us why you would want to be a part of our team.

Do not call or stop in to the office to inquire about this position. This is a media based position and if you can't email a resume you do not pass the first test.

Pay will be in the 8 to 12 dollar an hour range and we need someone 20-30 hours a week.

Wonder if I could put down my thorough post whoring as sufficient experience on my resume? molaugh :JRich:

I think it's cool to see the rise in digital marketing jobs such as this. The internet has been so revolutionary. Technology is progress!

Man what I would give to see the emails WOD got from this !! :****: I guess I'm out... Everyone looked at me weird when I told them I'm packing the family up, selling house and business to go work for 10 buks an hour...I always say.. Money isn't everything. #maybenexttime :'(

Latest posts