• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide open design

BLT94YJ said:
Great looking rig...I'd love to get my specs on the height! Details on the headlights? Yes..this is probably a noob question ::)

You can get the headlights on Ebay, I've got a set in my YJ juggy. Think I paid about $80 or so for the pair. Just search for 7x6 LED headlights.

I rode with that YJ a few times before it was swapped onto the WOD chassis, I can't wait to see how much better it works now. I know the guy that did the fab work and he's damn good! Definitely the best in our area, and I'd put him up against about anyone.

As far as WOD I couldn't be happier with any dealing I've had with them. I've been building this damn buggy for years, and I bought one of their LS engine bracket kits a few years back soon after they came out with them. It's sat on my engine in the buggy since then, just a few months ago I got the motor dyno tuned and the belt was running off the back of the PS pulley. It ended up being the idler pulley in their kit that was causing it. It had warped when it was welded it up. I called them up and spoke with Rocky, he had me send them some pics. Later that night Woodlee emailed me personally and said that had been an issue with the earlier bracket kits and they now had them welded in a fixture. I had a new idler bracket on my porch in just a couple days.