• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Will it hold???

because people who own Toyotas are supremely intelligent individuals who don't follow the status quo like jeep drivin, tree-huggin, hippies, yo. :fawkdancesmiley:

OK OK check it out... Yo he got jokes yo :D :D

But I thought guys who have Exo'ed toyota's were :rb: you wanna see my old one :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

The B-pillar is factory original, how is that an EXO...your just like that guy here from Cali....a fawking idiot :haha: :haha: :flipoff:

lol, there's no sheet metal covering the outside of it making it internal, therefore its external:fawkdancesmiley: Like a bug, crunchy outside ,holding the crappy ooze inside... kinda like your rig:kissmyass: :haha:

a fawking idiot?!?!? please! i thought you were better at this than that, i've seen five year olds with better comebacks:haha:

Last edited:
a fawking idiot?!?!? please! i thought you were better at this than that, i've seen five year olds with better comebacks:haha:

A comback bro you gave him too much credit :haha:

I just thought he was a window licker you know the kind that have a bike helmet on all the time :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

A comback bro you gave him too much credit :haha:

I just thought he was a window licker you know the kind that have a bike helmet on all the time :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm goona have to repaint the jeep yellow and turn it into the short bus :haha:

lol, there's no sheet metal covering the outside of it making it internal, therefore its external:fawkdancesmiley: Like a bug, crunchy outside ,holding the crappy ooze inside... kinda like your rig:kissmyass: :haha:

There's some well thought out logic :rolleyes:

What are ya...from Lake Stevens :confused:

:haha: :haha: :redneck: :flipoff:

There's some well thought out logic :rolleyes:

What are ya...from Lake Stevens :confused:

:haha: :haha: :redneck: :flipoff:

actually......no, not from lake stevens:redneck: but i drink from the same water source you do:D

and how does my theory not make sense? I mean come on!:redneck: TECHNICALLY it's neither, BUT could be classified as either internal OR external:eeek:

Back to the Q:
Mismatched plates IS the way to go, without rubber in 'em. If U want it to still let the cab flex a little do bushing mounts @ the frame. YJ leaf spring bushings fit nicely into 1.5" .120 DOM to make the bushing mounts out of.