• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windshield

jeepmauler

Long story short.

Just put a new windshield in my 94 Dodge.Had MS Glass do it at my house,they had it in stock and did it the next day.....$179.00.....$197.00 with tax.

Seems pretty cheap to me.They have done prolly 4 or 5 windows for me over the last 9 years including the rear smoked slider in the same truck a couple years ago.

Might be a solution for some of you leaky widshield guys

The 94 has the rubber boot seal that goes around the window? How do they get those things in?

Long story short.

Just put a new windshield in my 94 Dodge.Had MS Glass do it at my house,they had it in stock and did it the next day.....$179.00.....$197.00 with tax.

Seems pretty cheap to me.They have done prolly 4 or 5 windows for me over the last 9 years including the rear smoked slider in the same truck a couple years ago.

Might be a solution for some of you leaky widshield guys

Mine has a lil crack--I think the wife broke it :fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks for info jeff---nice to know what it will cost..

The 94 has the rubber boot seal that goes around the window? How do they get those things in?

String or cord, lots of dish soap, and patience. Put string inside gasket groove, hold window/windshield up in place, start gasket and pull string from inside to seat the window. The corners are the hardest. This is the way I've always done the rubber gasket windshields or windows on various rigs... they might have some special tricks but I bet the technique is similar. The hardest one I ever did was my dad's '61 Ford truck... took three of us to get-er-done.

....in addition....all the other quotes were for 230 to 300.Probably PPG glass or some other OEM type deal but I'm poor and tired of the mildew in my truck so the price was right and the install looks awsome!!

For what it's worth, I've got a hookup for almost all makes and models for $135 plus tax. $150 out the door. But you gotta come to my dealership here in Bremerton.

Just hooked Amanda up for her TJ 'bout two weeks ago.

If any of you dodge guys want a 1 piece rear window that's rubber mounted style ('94-'97 IIRC)... I've got one taking up space you can HAVE. I was gonna switch from my slider to a 1 piece but mine is the glue in style.

J

If any of you dodge guys want a 1 piece rear window that's rubber mounted style ('94-'97 IIRC)... I've got one taking up space you can HAVE. I was gonna switch from my slider to a 1 piece but mine is the glue in style.

J

john if the window is scratch free ill take it..need a nice one to tint...

OKay, who and where is MS Glass? I need a new windshield for my 93 Dodge Power Ram.

Or can someone show me a better place with a price for installed?

And before someone asks, Bremerton is a tad far for me.