• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wizzo's buggy

little update. cut out the original a pillar, i didn't really like the look. here's a few pics of the new a pillar.

SANY1804.jpg

SANY1805.jpg

SANY1806.jpg

SANY1810.jpg

next on the list: hood and roof skin. really gotta it happen before memorial day ride at harlan the end of this month

Way better! :eat:

I was showing the woman this build, because I'm planning on starting a simple buggy like this soon, and the only thing I thought looked "off" was the roof, told her how I would angle the roof and a pillar differently, and BAM done.

thanks for the compliments, i'm really happy with the look now.

tbitoy - my main goal was SIMPLE, let me know if you want any measurements or pics to help out your build. when i was building mine, some guys were glad to answer questions and some weren't, i know it helped me alot getting good feedback from other builders who would share their knowledge and experience.

draco - i made it, it is a split shaft collar, a little steel and tube with bushings and two tabs. nothin fancy but it gets the job done. some of these companies prices for these is crazy. the only thing i had to buy was the clamp, i had the rest so it was a no brainer. i have a jbconversions rear output housing and had to machine down the aluminum ring the bolts on to the housing so i would have a even surface for the clamp. let me know if you want some better pics

wizzo said:
thanks for the compliments, i'm really happy with the look now.

tbitoy - my main goal was SIMPLE, let me know if you want any measurements or pics to help out your build. when i was building mine, some guys were glad to answer questions and some weren't, i know it helped me alot getting good feedback from other builders who would share their knowledge and experience.

Thanks for the offer, I like that you used the truck intake and accessory drive also. Looks like the Kevco pan gave you the clearance to do a good under engine skid also.

Hey dude, nice job on cream puff and little jagger- those are some intimidating trails in person.. we were up there the weekend before you guys and had an absolute blast. Harlan is by far my favorite place to wheel

i was curios if you've had your new buggy on the scales yet?

awesome- i recently weighed my wheelin pig in at 5400lbs... i've been planning and collecting parts for a while and studying ways to keep the weight down..

I was looking at that trail in person and it has gotten much harder recently. From the bottom looking up it looks impossible.

Hey man if you could post or send me some pics on some link mounts. Building mine know an the sub frame looks alot like urs.
770-862-2077
Thanks bro

rear setup
SANY1677.jpg

the lowers are guesseted on the bottom of the tabs and the subframe has tubes that support the back side of where the tabs are on the lowers. you can pretty much see the uppers.

front
SANY1676.jpg

the links are set up very similar to the rear in the front

here is my photobucket album, feel free to look through it http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww24/wizzo1983/buggy%20build/

if you don't see what you're look'n for let me know and i'll snap a few pics of anything specific you'd like to see.

marczuk said:
Hey man if you could post or send me some pics on some link mounts. Building mine know an the sub frame looks alot like urs.
770-862-2077
Thanks bro

here's another good shot of the belly
582144_10150916222077081_2016815222_n.jpg

wizzo said:
18" to 20"

that pic was before the floor was in.
ok! ive never saw one caught up before, i imagine it has happened to someone before and it couldnt have lead to a good ending. flashemifyougotem