• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Won't be Long

C

Cole

Shouldn't be long now.
0809071303.jpg

Re: Want be Long

SCHWING!!!

Someone really does need to photochop that thing jumping someone in that position. just haze of the JD and Chain, and black in the engine compartment. Cole's a good ol' boy......never meaning no harm......beats all you eva' saw been in trouble with the law since the day he was born!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim was getting ready to load it on the trailer for Woodlee. Its in Woodlees hands now.
Im stoked, man I can't wait to Put It on DA WOOD!!

Im at Joes shop right now too... ;D

His buggy is REAL close to tear down and paint, he was talking about tearing it down this weekend but I dont know if he will or not. :eat:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. "Who I got to blow around ehre to get a look?" Oh maybe if I actually had a rig and wheeled I'd be cool. DAYUM!!!! One day, baby, one day, I have dreams and asperations. They can't hold me back, they cant keep me from dreaming the dream! :flipoff1:

this 2 seater.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603164
I would love to have this buggy, I bet it hauls ass.

Yep keep saving my pennies. I'm going to try to score something in the spring after my bonus. Going to try to do something without having to sell the '58.
Yes both that buggy and the AZ unfinished are bad ass. One day man, one day!

I told dollar he needed to fly out and get that AZ rig.... I think he considered it for a beer or two. :spin:

So Cole, what are your plans for that beast? I thought you had a blown LT1 in it....what is next?