• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Working on planning a wheeling trip.

motomx710

Working on planning a group wheeling trip down south coming from the mn. What places would you guys recommend going to? We don't want scenic trail rides. We want hill climbs, rocks,anything to beat on the rigs pretty good. Thanks ahead of time

Black Mountain ORV in Harlan Ky. it has just what you want, it you are making a long trip out of it, after you spend several days there you can go a little further South to Coal Creek/Windrock. Between those 2 you should be able to break as much stuff as you want.

Chocco! Never had tha chance to go those stAted, would love to just havent had time. But we have been to choccoloco before And had tha park to ourselves. There are alot of awesome parks. One of the Big diff is tha rules in some of them. At chocco as long as ur not a disrespectful moron u can do what ya want. Have a decent map, ride all night if ya want.. Sells propane, and DAM SURE aint no bunny trails. **** u can total ur rig if ya aint careful. Them hills aint no dam joke buddy. I often sit at tha bottom of one and wonder how tha fawk and who in tha fawk was tha first one up it. Sheesssh. Amazing **** man. The incline on some is just plain sick. Bald tires is a bad idea here. Haha. Anyways have a blast. Dont think any of them will disappoint ya. Except some of the rules at some.

Go to Harlan and there will be no lack of fun no matter how hard or easy of trails u like

May also check out one of the Big doggs runs at the cove in va, some great riding there with a good mix of trails.

If you have several days and really plan to beat on you rigs Windrock and Golden Mt. The two parks are not too far apart we rode both started with Winrock and ended at Golden Mt. for the Dixie Run over several days. You can ride Windrock run out of vacation days and not cover the park. Being from FL I say they are not far apart y'all may say differant, from here to there is far.

Re: Re: Working on planning a wheeling trip.

Harlan/Black Mountain gets my vote too!! youtube pony hill, cream puff, little jager and lions den. I rode my sammi on 33s with 83" wb and my buddy ran a cab truck on 42s with 123"wb and there was challenges and fun for me and him and everyone else with us whose rigs fell in between our two!! you will not regret riding there!!

scared to death!!!!!