• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

world's safest table saw!

looks like a way to sell blades and expesive brake pieces. I mean how close can you get?

I've had that for a few years now except I have the cabinet saw version. A lot of people have been saved by it but it has been triggered by hitting nails and cutting through aluminum tape (not in my shop, this is stuff I've read on the net).

I'm really happy with it. Changing to am 8" dado blade takes a little longer because you have to change the brake too but for the most part, it's just a kick ass saw. I like that that table aligns with adjustable set screws instead of just banging it with a mallet and I like the way the cabinet opens on both sides. It's probably the best saw in its class even without the safety feature. (It should be, it's the most expensive.)

If Nolen were into woodworking this is the saw he would have. He wouldn't be caught dead with anything less. ;D

FWIW, I like this video more because the guy pushes the wood at a much faster pace.
http://sawstop.com/media/MOV/Hot_Dog_Demo.htm

Oh yeah, here's a pic of my saw. That mobile base was my first metal working project ever. I designed it in google sketchup and my father in law taught me how to weld.

DCP_2952%5B1%5D.jpg

This is my shop.
DCP_2953.jpg