• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW Tahuya Clean Up Run

dirk

WHAT: Tahuya Clean Up Run
WHEN: SAT 02/20 - SUN 02/21
WHERE: Tahuya ORV

Come help us improve the trails at Tahuya State Forest...all motorized users are encouraged to attend :awesomework:

Event details can be found HERE

I'll shoot for the 21st to come out and help. You mgiht want to post this over on my board. More local wheelers to the area are on there.

Is this ur guy,s monthly run also. Kinda missed some months. When is the next run or is this it?

Kinda missed some months.

Sounds like you have been out of the loop...

August
Naches/Funny Rocks Run

September
Dale's Run
Elbe Work Party

October
Rimrock Run

December
Tahuya Trail Clean Up
Christmas Tree Run

January
New Years Run
County Line Offroaders Gravel Jam
Elbe Work Party - Sunrise Trail

February
Tahuya Clean Up Run​

We're not perfect, but we are trying.

:beer:

Yes some of use will be camping. I have the horse camp reserved for those that are comming to help out and wheel with us.:awesomework:

If the axle gets done in time and i can get the buggy ready ill try and make it out. Ive onlyy been out their once or twice. Hopfully some one can show my the god trails.:awesomework:

If the axle gets done in time and i can get the buggy ready ill try and make it out. Ive onlyy been out their once or twice. Hopfully some one can show my the god trails.:awesomework:

I'll take you to yellow jacket and xxx. You can give everybody a little show.

I'll take you to yellow jacket and xxx. You can give everybody a little show.

xxx hasn't been built yet. If your talking about the big rock hill, we just call it the big rock hill or Joop's hill. Because I was #1 to go up and down it. :D:flipoff:

xxx hasn't been built yet. If your talking about the big rock hill, we just call it the big rock hill or Joop's hill. Because I was #1 to go up and down it. :D:flipoff:

Thought Ted G went up first?

I thought the same thing that ted grady was the first to make it up ? stealing the glory ???????????????????????????????????:eeek::eeek:

I'm hoping to be there to help clean up one of the 2 days. what day is the clean up and what day is the group run?

Ed, it is an opportunity for us to all hit the trail & pick up some trash...there is not an organized run on a specific day. A few of us might take on some special projects, but please feel free to just show up, wheel, pick up some trash, camp & drink some beer :beer:

Well I may have to come out and camp with you guys.

:cool: