• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wow....what the actual fawk....

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Seriously? Kids screaming "**** you" to trump? Haha yeah this makes the Hispanics look soooo much better than their distorted versions of what Trump is really saying. ****ing dumbasses.

http://youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

This makes my blood boil....I just can't get over the fact that it's fawking young kids saying this ****! :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol:

Wouldn't let me imbed the vid from my phone correctly. Just watch it.

Re: Re: Wow....what the actual fawk....

5BrothersFabrication said:
Call me an asshole, but I have no sympathy. Deport them and make them learn spanish. NO ANCHOR BABIES.
But no, this is THEIR home.....I want to smack the **** out of that little **** in this video.

Fine, if they want to play it that way then thr parents can go and the orphans can stay and fend for themselves. The problem should be gone in a month.

Re: Re: Wow....what the actual fawk....

TacomaJD said:
But no, this is THEIR home.....I want to smack the **** out of that little **** in this video.

What parent lets their kid talk like that. The parents and the kids need the **** smacked out of them.

That's what I was thinking. Imagine how disrespectful them little anchor babies will be their entire life. Everyone is entitled. How dare someone disagree with someone or think they are an idiot. All these leftwing bleeding heart liberals have really made everyone a bunch of softies.

Im with Beerj kick the parents out and let the kids stay, we can find homes easily for the kids to stay in, I would love to have a live in yard boy.

Anyone catch the pet where they are talking about deporting thousands of "working Latinos"? Working, yes. Tax paying, no. Illegally taking jobs from tax payers who won't work for the same rate because they actually have to pay taxes, yes. So much fail in this video.

^^^^this and when are they gonna make it a crime to hire these people and make the punishment harsh. No jobs and they wont come here

kmcminn said:
How dare someone disagree with someone or think they are an idiot. All these leftwing bleeding heart liberals have really made everyone a bunch of softies.
I am in no way agreeing with them but I can't help but point out the irony. Aren't they just disagreeing with Trump and saying he's an idiot? If anything, they're doing what you want, speaking their mind without regard to being "soft" or afraid to offend. Doesn't change that they're still wrong but I just found that funny. Carry on.

Beerj said:
I am in no way agreeing with them but I can't help but point out the irony. Aren't they just disagreeing with Trump and saying he's an idiot? If anything, they're doing what you want, speaking their mind without regard to being "soft" or afraid to offend. Doesn't change that they're still wrong but I just found that funny. Carry on.

Good catch you got me.

Whats bad is all these left wing libtards want us working folks to support the usless illegals.

There is a word in the phrase "illegal immigrants" that should be a red flag