• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wreck at South Georgia drag races last weekend

Jeep CJ

Dennis Bailey Wreck SGMP 10-24-10

Seen several wrecks at South Georgia last weekend but this was by far the worst one. The guy was okay but was taken to the hospital to be checked out. It was more violent in person then the video shows. It was a great weekend of some close racing. There was 300 plus cars in the event

Dang thats crazy, just goes to show you how strong those cars are built. Only had a concussion and sore muscles.

I don't think alot of them are built all that good. They try and save weight any way they can. Some of the bars they use for braces are alot smaller than I would feel safe with, but They seam do well in most crashes. I think alot of that is because of the rules and where they have to place bars.

That is not the first time that car has done that at the end of the track last time it hit the wheelie bars so hard it pulled the back tires off the track but it landed straight. That car was built right it was a skinny kid car and looked like it was a show car in person sucks that Dennis wrecked the car but glad he is ok, he should be back racing before long he still has another car.

The cars that run that fast have to be certified!!
They just done the certification on my brothers and they actually use a ultrasound to test wall thickness :****:

Budget YJ said:
The cars that run that fast have to be certified!!
They just done the certification on my brothers and they actually use a ultrasound to test wall thickness :****:
yup, you get your chassis tech'd just like Score, only the judging here isn't sketchy
Buddy of mine just went 7.8 in his glass bodied S10 last weekend. :woot: