• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: 555 repair report

413784791_nxUyd-M.jpg

My personal favorite:
413784784_BRcdB-M-0.jpg

Keep it simple like the #1 option.

Kate had a Halo and a little overhang like some you drew and it looked pretty good.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I like #2 also. What ever you do dont do anything like Nicole's old rig. That crap on the back of it looks like a huge after thought.

Toddy

Just remember...little kids dont need leg room. Just jam that seat way up between your existing seats and it s possible you can get away without any changes.

wngrog said:
Just remember...little kids dont need leg room. Just jam that seat way up between your existing seats and it s possible you can get away without any changes.

Tru dat, thats how Joes buggy is and I have ridden back there side saddle comfortably, and HB rode back there a bunch yesterday no worries.. thumb.gif

Do what Nolen said, don't make that thing a wagon you will never trail ride anyways :flipoff1: I like the back of Kate a bunch, that is what I would do if you are dead set on fawking up a nice design :eek:

I had the same chassis. Looked and looked at how to get another seat in there. Finally sold it and am collecting parts for my 4 seater. Where is the fuel cell going to go? Tiny chassis for another seat but it could be done.

Toddy

Latest posts