• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Arena Race Report

Re: report time

Saw on Pirate where AC got 3rd. Thats awesome for his first comp in the new buggy.

Adam's is booyang . :woot: I think Weaver said first through 9th place was separated by either a second or less than a second each!

Last night was pretty rough afterward. laughing1

Tie a brick on Joels gas pedal and tell him to crunk it at the start :woot: booyang booyang booyang booyang

Yeah you ought to see the bump stop pads on the front. Third gear baby. :driving:

Time for the tear down before KOH now.

Not to mention the trashed unit bearing.
The "first lady of rock racing" got a standing ovation for that performance. She stole the show :****:

bigsilly said:
Not to mention the trashed unit bearing.
The "first lady of rock crawling" got a standing ovation for that performance. She stole the show :****:

She is gonna have to start wering Droops XXL helment if you guys keep this up.

Toddy

Toddy said:
She is gonna have to start wering Droops XXL helment if you guys keep this up.

Toddy

Ask droop about it, there is a story about that ;)

booyang

Yeah...she has to wear my helmet now. :****: It was a blast.

Adam's new ride is sick. :dblthumb:

This year is going to be fun for sure.

It was no Jellico motel experience, but hanging out in the lobby til 5:30 am at the Baymont Inn with the hotel clerk hanging out with us was an experience. :dblthumb:

Droopy said:
It was no Jellico motel experience, but hanging out in the lobby til 5:30 am at the Baymont Inn with the hotel clerk hanging out with us was an experience. :dblthumb:
He like the cider too :****:

bigsilly said:
He like the cider too :****:

Yes he did. He was hillarious. I was talking to him in the lobby while the Branik's were playing hotel hall bowling. Well...he got like 3 complaint calls on them. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he would walk up there and make the complainers go back in their room. :****: LOL.

Droopy said:
Yes he did. He was hillarious. I was talking to him in the lobby while the Branik's were playing hotel hall bowling. Well...he got like 3 complaint calls on them. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he would walk up there and make the complainers go back in their room. :****: LOL.
Like the manager in Jellico telling the cops to "quit harassing my guests!" booyang