• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra Jellico

Man just got home and got a shower. This was some of the best racing I have seen. The shootouts were extremely close. Man was it hott as hell and I am burnt. Everybody was racing hard this weekend. Hell Travis only missed the shootout by a few seconds.
Yesterday= D.West 1st
Adam Carter 2nd
Wombat 3rd

Today= B. Shirley= 1st
Adam carter 2nd by .012 seconds
Derek West= 3rd

Fawk yea AC nice work man !! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :dblthumb:

Good to see B Shirley finishing strong too, no reason not too nice work dood ! loller.gif

Derek is a damn machine , thats all there is to that, he has skill on lock son ! Congrats to everyone sounds like Travis did work way to rep those trail rider's man ! :drinkers:

How'd Will do ??????????????????????????????????????????

I got a ton of video, but it will be later in the week before I can upload it. Also I got a Go Pro Camera and we had it mounted on Adams buggy all weekend. The video turned out BadAss :woot: :woot:

Kick Ass race the Vids that Cole has of AC in car are wicked it amazes me that he drive that car 100% of the time with one hand on the wheel. Oh and the Jellico Motel sucks now we will be camping on the mountain for the August race.

Can you blame them after the last race? That was a little overboard and I figured that next go around it would all be outlawed.

Bones said:
If it's too loud, yer too old

Didn't say it was too loud, I thought it was funny. Between the branik boom and destruction of hotel property, I figured it was not gonna last long

Matt O. said:
Didn't say it was too loud, I thought it was funny. Between the branik boom and destruction of hotel property, I figured it was not gonna last long
I wasn't aiming that at you, it was just general sarcasm. :drinkers:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Insurance Agent saw the video and contacted the owner and said no mo fiddy's and fireworks! :****:

Yep. The owner was there Friday and was acting all Billy Badass. Funny thing is, he didn't even know until the insurance company told him. The front desk manager and all the workers were trying to coax us into doing it anyway after he left. :****: :wtflol:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Insurance Agent saw the video and contacted the owner and said no mo fiddy's and fireworks! :****:

Bwahahahahahahahhaahha , Insurance agent just screwed the Hotel owner. Hell thats the ONLY reason to stay at that hole ! laughing1

I'll be camping at the event site for the Aug. event. I just didn't have enough time or cash to do some needed work on my truck camper before the race. The motel is a shithole. There was a frickin' bird in our room when we got back from racing on Sat. Syko has pics of him getting put in cuffs Sat. night in the parking lot ;D