• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra Jellico

C

Cole

So who is goin to the XRRA Race this weekend in Jellico. I know me and Daniel will be there.

bike rally in Little Sturgis Kentucky that weekend.

Supposedly me, Haley, Miles, Bones, and Heath will be :drinkers: booyang flashemifyougotem
hate to miss Jellico tho.. Last year it was a Blast... literally..

CheapJ7 said:
bike rally in Little Sturgis Kentucky that weekend.

Supposedly me, Haley, Miles, Bones, and Heath will be :drinkers: booyang flashemifyougotem
hate to miss Jellico tho.. Last year it was a Blast... literally..
That's this weekend? Not a chance I can make that happen. ballz! :'(

Cole read up on the little camera's.We'll have one for you this weekend,if the wheels get here on time. :driving:

When is Jellico? We were thinkin about comin'. If anyone wans a GoPro camera, I've got some in the trailer. $150.

I woll be there with the big grill. Come hollar and throw something on it if you want. If you think you can put up with Kim long enough to cook a burger.

Toddy

Toddy said:
I woll be there with the big grill. Come hollar and throw something on it if you want. If you think you can put up with Kim long enough to cook a burger.

Toddy

:cougar:

Cole said:
Brian are these Brand New? What all is included?
Brand new unopened. It comes with several different mounts, helment, suction cup, etc. Ive got rollbar mounts for $20. you need a 2 gig sd card.

Anybody got any brake pads for Wilwood four piston. The one's spidertrax sells...

Was looking at my rear rotors thinking I must have scrapped a rock real bad and realized there's no pad left...that's what that noise was at Uwharrie...must have finished them off on my last run...

Nothin' like maintenance at the last minute.

If you got an extra set...new or used...I'd be happy to buy 'em from you.

Give me a call.
Will - 828.850.7950