• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra Jellico

4ward said:
I'll be camping at the event site for the Aug. event. I just didn't have enough time or cash to do some needed work on my truck camper before the race. The motel is a shithole. There was a frickin' bird in our room when we got back from racing on Sat. Syko has pics of him getting put in cuffs Sat. night in the parking lot ;D

Yeah the consensus is camping in August will be what everyone will be doing. The Jellico Motel is not the best, but I have stayed in far worse :****:

Getting put in the silver bracelets has already been done at the Jellico motel :flipoff1:

4ward said:
I'll be camping at the event site for the Aug. event. I just didn't have enough time or cash to do some needed work on my truck camper before the race. The motel is a shithole. There was a frickin' bird in our room when we got back from racing on Sat. Syko has pics of him getting put in cuffs Sat. night in the parking lot ;D

You and Syko =dumb and dumber There would be no way that I would get in a car/rig with either one of you

Congrats to AC, Brian, and the rest of the guys for putting on a good show but the question I have to ask is what the hell is going on in this photo? This has got to be some trick photography!

SayWhat.jpg

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
They were doing something to kims balls. :dunno:

Too much slack in them. Bangin around too much. Had to replace them.

I think he is refering to Joel working on Kims buggy. :dunno:

First time I ever seen it take four growed up mans to tune one set of BALLS......... :****:.........

86rocktoy said:
Joel was working on Kims Rig while Pat was up at the event site working on his :dunno:

What do you call it if you swing from someone's nuts that doesn't have them??? :****: