• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Rokcrler

WTF???
Grabbed this off another site...

"Xtreme 4x4 ends this year
Now before everyone gets upset these things happen. Spike TV has decided to no longer carry the Powerblock so Xtreme 4x4 ends this year. To everyone who has watched the show I want to say thank you for the support over the years.

For all the vendors who provided product in order for me to build the off road creations I also want to say thanks.

You can always watch the past shows online at powerblocknetwork.com

Now with the sad news that Xtreme 4x4 is off the air, I do have some good news. Starting December 28th I will have a new show called Xtreme Off Road, that will air on CBS Sports, and NBC Sports. Xtreme Off Road will be on Sunday Morning, but will also repeated during the week.

Although this means a lot of changes, trust me I will do my best to represent our "sport". The new website launched today at www.powernationtv.com so check it out, and as always post up here and I will answer any and all questions."

Its been a good run Ian... looking forward to the next chapter brotha! :drinkers:

I don't even think I get Spike in my tv package.... :wtflol:

So hooray for good news, as I should be able to watch this show now molaugh

Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Tnn/spike car shows haven't been the same since stacey david left trucks

Looks like all the same shows will be on with the same folks hosting, but with different names:
Xtreme 4x4 is Xtreme Off-road
Muscle car is Detroit Muscle
Trucks is Truck tech
Horsepower of Engine Power

http://powernationtv.com/

Yeah that sux!!!!!!

I've watched this for years Ian does awesome work glad to see its just moving

Rokcrler said:
For all the vendors who provided product in order for me to build the off road creations I also want to say thanks.

And that is what ruined that show, IMO. They went from cool fab stuff many folks could do at home or at least learn something from if it was out of their league, to pushing a lot of whatever product their latest vendor/advertiser sent them. That new "Driveway Rescue" crap is a perfect example of whats wrong with that show now. I still record it on the dvr, but fast forward thru most of it or delete it all together. Like many things in life, big money got involved and ****ed that show up. That's my opinion, your opinion may differ. One other thing, that show was a lot easier to watch and had more personality before they fired Jesse and turned the whole thing over to Ian. Ian is OK, but it was a lot better show with both of them.

98TJ said:
And that is what ruined that show, IMO. They went from cool fab stuff many folks could do at home or at least learn something from if it was out of their league, to pushing a lot of whatever product their latest vendor/advertiser sent them. That new "Driveway Rescue" crap is a perfect example of whats wrong with that show now. I still record it on the dvr, but fast forward thru most of it or delete it all together. Like many things in life, big money got involved and ****ed that show up. That's my opinion, your opinion may differ. One other thing, that show was a lot easier to watch and had more personality before they fired Jesse and turned the whole thing over to Ian. Ian is OK, but it was a lot better show with both of them.
I agree brad its been going down hill for awhile I have not even sen a whole show in several years it sucked

Hi Scott; long time no see. Hope all is well. Maybe the show will get improved some when it moves to the new network.......but I ain't holdin' my breath.

Hey, Cole got a 9-point yesterday.

98TJ said:

Really you have a problem with Driveway Rescue.....what is your problem? I come to a viewers house and fix part of his truck in his/her driveway to help them move along with the project....don't see the problem. The whole idea came from everyone emailing in stating just what you said earlier. "why don't you try working in a driveway like we do not in a big fancy shop" so that is what I did.

FYI Jessi was not fired she quit

Re: Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

ian from xtreme said:
Really you have a problem with Driveway Rescue.....what is your problem?

LOL

I think you should do more shows on blue 1996 jeep cherokees. If you don't. ...ill be pissed!! ;D Hahahahahaha