• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yakima Rockcrawl March 29th!!!

psychotoy

JACKED94RUNNERS STEP DADDY
Just got off the phone with Steve at Trux etc. looks like we are throwing another Rockcrawl March 29th at the Yakima Speedway. This will be a 1 day event only, it will be followed by a bigger event later on in the summer, I will post more details as we hash them out, just wanted to put the bug in everyone's ear.

**postponed**..........

Last edited:
dammit I am really going to have to bust ass to get the rig done for this, even if I do not get the rig done:looser: I will be sure to come over and heckle every one :fawkdancesmiley:

we had a great time and are getting ready for a nother great time! we will bring more rigs with us this time! Can't wait. will you have a flat course again or the containers?

I'll be shooting to get my turd finished for this event. Can I use big tires and rear steer?

Hey Briejer,
Yes you can run your BIG Tires, and rear steer. That will put you in the unlimited class. So get your rig dun, hope to see you there.
We ran it last year and it was a really good event.

Ted Grady
Pro-Modified #46
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the Krawling

Big tires and rear steer?

Are you getting soft in your old age?

The Robin I used to know just used throttle :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm getting so soft I need to ask this question..............

......If a course looks to be to tough for my old and broken body, can I have my spotter drive?

Robin, what ever you bring im sure will be fun to watch! Ted hows the new buggy coming along?

Very Slow. We'll be running the 91 Linked YJ. Sure did have fun running with you guys last year, looking forward to it again. I hear that this will be 1 of 2 events there this year. Sure is nice having a few local events, as the wife is done with the one way 20 hour drives.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the Krawlin

Is there a need for a recovery vehicle there? I would be willing to go watch and be a recovery rig in my Bronco

You should come down anyways, and run the event. It's really alot of fun. It would be a good practice event for TTC, & even if you don't want to run, come anyway.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the Krawlin

Robin, my g/f asked me if "Will Ferrell" was coming....:haha: :haha: :haha: :flipoff:

If I can get all the local participation in this event, I promise you guys an insane 2 day event this summer, but without the local support, there is no sense putting forth the effort, so help a brutha out!!...

Last edited: