• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Year long pass

The Luke

I was thinking about this last night. What would y'all pay for a year long pass to a park?

Depends on the park. I was going to get one to AOP but then I looked at the fine print and you still have to pay for event weekends and all of that.

To me, it would depend on how often I intended to ride. This year I would have lost my arse on an annual pass :****:

jeeptj99 said:
Depends on the park. I was going to get one to AOP but then I looked at the fine print and you still have to pay for event weekends and all of that.
Jeez I feel like that's the only time I go to aop. Lol

I would pay the same 100 bucks I have for the past 5 or so years. Pretty easy choice....bein' just a few minutes away from the best place to off road. :)

The Luke said:
Jeez I feel like that's the only time I go to aop. Lol

They do event's about every other weekend so yeah that's why I just said screw it.

tonybolton said:
I would pay the same 100 bucks I have for the past 5 or so years. Pretty easy choice....bein' just a few minutes away from the best place to off road. :)

If I was that close to windrock i'd do it too. Is it for the vehicle or could I get a year pass and go in my jeep and the gf's rzr?

tonybolton said:
The pass is for the person, not the mode of transportation.

Is the windrock pass tied to an individual, or a generic person? If I got 2 year passes, could I bring my wife or my son on the same pass?

CarolinaCrawler1 said:
Is the windrock pass tied to an individual, or a generic person? If I got 2 year passes, could I bring my wife or my son on the same pass?

It's to the individual. Won't work unless your wife and boy's name is Sue.

$38 for 3 years gets you access to the best rock crawling in the state. That's a MN DNR sticker that's good for any of the state trails/parks. There are a few private parks that are mostly weekend rates of $30-$50 a weekend.