• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YJ spring perches

no that part is taken care of. I have my 44 housing here at work and trying to decide if I need to cut off these perches or if they'll work. I think I can only get one cut off. The drivers side is molded to the center. :eeek:

no that part is taken care of. I have my 44 housing here at work and trying to decide if I need to cut off these perches or if they'll work. I think I can only get one cut off. The drivers side is molded to the center. :eeek:

You might have to move the spring mounts on the frame ......... or link it up!!!

I coudln;t find anything on google. But a friend measured thiers and they came up with approx 28.5" inside to inside. My waggy measures 29.5" inside to inside. So maybe it'll work

Front or rear?
For the waggy 44's in my YJ they had to be moved, not much.
I know your a die hard SUA fan, but I wish I had done spring over when I swapped axles.

Front or rear?
For the waggy 44's in my YJ they had to be moved, not much.
I know your a die hard SUA fan, but I wish I had done spring over when I swapped axles.

its tempting. :eeek:

I've got a set of axles off of an old Wagoneer that had a QuadraTrack case in it - what I'm thinking of doing, instead of grinding the housing a 1/2" is having the long side of the axle tube shortened a 1/2" - is that even possible?

they are an inch different from the waggys...

an inch narrower...

have used waggy 44's in a yj before and moved them 1/2" in on each side to keep the geometry correct... (otherwise it can put excessive wear ont eh bushings and crap)