• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yota chromos

Jmsowell55

Ok bout to go chromos an after all my buddies
Callin me an idiot for not going one tons, and yes this had
Been covered a hundred times, I'm still stuck betweens longs and
Dirty 30s, has anyone actually broke one or several dirty 30s??
Btw I'm running 39 tsl

Some good reading here- http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=71493.60

Longs are warrentied forever no matter who the owner.....TG is original owner only, i have read of them refusing to warrenty peoples axles after they broke them a few times

longs are also tested stronger, and he tested his at full turn, TG took their test video down :****:

I like TG they make some good stuff but i believe that Longs are a superior product

Re: Re: Yota chromos

I just went through this, if you buy the cromoly hub gears.the longs are only 100 bucks more.then you will have the strongest axels made for a toyota,great customers service and better resale.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I ran longs in my yota it was on 38.5 boggers I broke two sets of v6 gears and a set of arp hub stubs that was tq right so my opinion would be longs I have only seen 1 inner broke my friend had 42s on but I ran ever thing else TG made I broke 6 sets of there rear chromos I broke so many they sent me a spare set to keep me riding but I bought alot of stuff over the years from one sales man from there

I have a set of Longs for a mini-truck SFA and cromo hub gears for sale. I'll shoot you a PM.

I have a friend that couldn't get his Trail-Gear axles warrantied when broken because he was the second owner. He had to buy new Trail-Gear axles because TG absolutely would not warranty them.

Bobby Long was a true innovator in the field, and I wouldn't hesitate to go with Longs over TG. You get what you pay for with cromos in this debate. American made or ??? No doubt, Longs are worth the extra money.

id go longfield for sure! but i went with trail gear chromos when they had that big sale a few months so i pulled the trigger on a set and they sent me 2 sets for the half price of one! :****:

Longfield, the originator and best customer service in the business, do it, you won't regret it

Rohlingoffroad said:
I ran longs in my yota it was on 38.5 boggers I broke two sets of v6 gears and a set of arp hub stubs that was tq right so my opinion would be longs I have only seen 1 inner broke my friend had 42s on but I ran ever thing else TG made I broke 6 sets of there rear chromos I broke so many they sent me a spare set to keep me riding but I bought alot of stuff over the years from one sales man from there

Were you breaking stock rears before you upgraded? I've heard a lot of people say they break the cromo rears that never broke a stock one to begin with.