• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

yota fenders

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
is there a difference between 2wd and 4wd fenders on a toyota, in the mid '80s??? a friend of mine is looking for a new extra cab and doesnt want to ge the 2wd version cus it doesn't have "flares" :rolleyes: (not like the fenders can be unbolted or anything:haha: )

thanks for the help.:cool:

Boonie Buster said:
is there a difference between 2wd and 4wd fenders on a toyota, in the mid '80s??? a friend of mine is looking for a new extra cab and doesnt want to ge the 2wd version cus it doesn't have "flares" :rolleyes: (not like the fenders can be unbolted or anything:haha: )

thanks for the help.:cool:

From 84 up the 4wd's have wider front fenders so you can bash em easier.

All yota's have fender flares on all 4 corners from first gen 4x's on up to 95. THe first and second gen are a direct swap while the 3rd gen fenders have a different marker light otherwise its all interchangable directly.

Not mine... they have a bigger wheelwell than any 4x ever thought of having.... But I have a special set I guess... my sawzall had a dissagreament with them, guess who won. :redneck:

Boonie Buster said:
ok, cool, that's what i need to know, off to find a cab and fenders:redneck:
I have a nice 4x4 standard cab and decent fenders for $150.00. :redneck:

the master cylinder vac. can is also different then the 4x4 one
you either have to put a dent in the 2wd vac can for the steering linkage or replace it with the 4x4 one

Latest posts