• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

(I think he's referring to the situation; not directing any animosity toward me.)

Bigdog......you could start a thread about it:corn:

"If any one knows Rieter let his theaving ass know I'm comeing for him"

:beatdeadhorse:

No it's

If anybody knows the DNR let thair theaving ass know I'm coming for them:kissmyass:

lol yea the situation
I'd love to start a thread but my spelling is not strong

and I'd like to help but I'm to busy getting the core challenge put
together may 22 is right around the corner:awesomework:

There will plenty of opportunity to help. Restoring trails, building trails, maintaining trails, upgrading trails.......it's a never ending process. :awesomework: and for the most part, how it's always been.

We'll be doing a few more :rb: things at Reiter before we get to the :cheer: stuff.

There will plenty of opportunity to help. Restoring trails, building trails, maintaining trails, upgrading trails.......it's a never ending process. :awesomework: and for the most part, how it's always been.

We'll be doing a few more :rb: things at Reiter before we get to the :cheer: stuff.

Good job to $$ and all others helping:011:

Ted is the super PIC monster on this work party. I know he took a bunch and is working on getting then all put together
Maybe when crash gets back he can help Ted put a photo gallery up on here

I have a ton of Photos, but you ask me not to post them if PPE was missing, so that put a damper on things a little. Plus I have been tired and trying to get all my Hawaii Photos on CD's for the rest of the Family, but that is done now (6 CD's Full for the wife and each daughter)

I will look and see if there is some more with Full PPE. :fawkdancesmiley: