• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

It was great to hang out and work with all of the tree huggers today...:redneck:

We did get a lot done today, but have much more still to do...

Thanks for putting this together and giving us an opportunity to EARN our new trail system at Reiter...

That sucks those maps mess me up
how about the rock garden
some one should list the trails were loosing
and the trails we get to keep if any

We are losing all the trails at Reiter and a new park will be built in its place, but the complete plan and the amount of land is still open for debate but the area the rock garden occupied is with-in the boundary's of the new park but when we're done with it the trail will not be the same old rock garden. :stirpot:

We are losing all the trails at Reiter and a new park will be built in its place, but the complete plan and the amount of land is still open for debate but the area the rock garden occupied is with-in the boundary's of the new park but when we're done with it the trail will not be the same old rock garden. :stirpot:

Hmmm:corn:

Hmmm:corn:

once we have the challenge all wraped up
then I can help a little more with reiter

Great work guys, it was fun to say the least. As Dirtygoat said you guys are a bunch of cool "treehuggers". Thanks for letting me drive a little Ty. :awesomework: I thought I would never drive on Sac-up again.

Also, thanks for the rides Horus and Money. It was fun. :cheer:

Great work guys, it was fun to say the least. As Dirtygoat said you guys are a bunch of cool "treehuggers". Thanks for letting me drive a little Ty. :awesomework: I thought I would never drive on Sac-up again.

Also, thanks for the rides Horus and Money. It was fun. :cheer:

No problem, any time. It was great to get to meet all of you. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the next work party.

For sure next time we need more picks/polaski's (sp wrong)

Thanks for the tug up Poop shoot Money!! Made life easier.

See ya all next time!!

(I think he's referring to the situation; not directing any animosity toward me.)

Bigdog......you could start a thread about it:corn:

"If any one knows Rieter let his theaving ass know I'm comeing for him"

:beatdeadhorse:

(I think he's referring to the situation; not directing any animosity toward me.)

Bigdog......you could start a thread about it:corn:

"If any one knows Rieter let his theaving ass know I'm comeing for him"

:beatdeadhorse:
lol yea the situation
I'd love to start a thread but my spelling is not strong

and I'd like to help but I'm to busy getting the core challenge put
together may 22 is right around the corner:awesomework: