• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You guys are FUCT!

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Ya might as well ban me now. This is your chance. :ban:

I joined back up, and checked the box on the "User Agreement" that says "I agree".
But I lied, I can not promise I won't violate any of the bold sections of the agreement.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar , hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law

I left in a fit of rage two years ago and that in and of itself proves how much sand I have in my vagina. Recently, I found out that everything on the internet isnt real, so I'm back. :woot: Well that and after someone I respect very much asked me to give Hardline another shot.

I will post dumb ****, I will say dumb ****, I will make fun of you, I will make fun of me, I will tell you when you're doing a kick ass job or building something kick ass, but I'll also call you a fag if I think you're gay.

Thanks for having me back, I'll try not to queer it up too much. :popcorn:

Glad you are back man, you have a lot of cool stuff to add to this board. Are you done liquidating your assets and if so, what are your building next? :eat:

Matt O. said:
Glad you are back man, you have a lot of cool stuff to add to this board. Are you done liquidating your assets and if so, what are your building next? :eat:
Liquidate? More like turnover....LOL
Just bought a new Featherlite 30' G/N for hauling crap. Need to sell my buggy for the next one, spent some time talking to a builder last week...I'll likely do something after I get back from Bonneville. Oh yeah thats whats currently been up. Building/finishing dads car for Speedweek. He's going after a record, and I'm going after some licensing runs.

Rescue1 said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh I hear ya ! If you can't be honest what can you be! :****:
you can always be a douchebag, and I got that on lock!

I thought you just sold your big trailer, why another? Excited to see what you got up your sleeve on a rig..

InDaShop said:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar , hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law

****, who here obides by ANY of that??? The whole reason I came here was because I heard that stuff was acceptable here???

J. J.

InDaShop said:
But I lied, I can not promise I won't violate any of the bold sections of the agreement.

You have to be the first person that has ever looked at that, welcome back.

Who the hell are you? I've heard of some non-driving sandy vagina. Is it really it? :gay:

Let's see the new trailer.

:woot: :woot: Welcome back Fawker, now pull up your banana hammock and see if you can get Pepper to flashemifyougotem and tell JR who really is his ghey stalker . :flipoff1:

I have to deal with all the assholes on here on Facebook so I see no reason not to join back either.......

Wyatt, come pick up your POS trailer......I'm not home again until June 19th on the weekend if you want to lay eyes on my smoking hot wife when you come up.....just giving you a heads up :cougar:

Jeep CJ said:
Welcome back X

Bringing up ol **** ! laughing1

Wyatt, hope you dont mind.. I snuck over to Kellys and stole the HP from under bigwoody for an Xterra ! :flipoff1: Look forward to seeing the Bonne pics and info ! Thats sick as hell man ! :woody:

I do need to get that axle off that thing. Told Kelly he can have the whole Jeep, I'm not ever going to use or finsih it.