• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You guys better get ready

Got out today to check on my coworkers and friends. I will say the damage is worse than what I saw with Katrina when it came through. A girl I work with had a tree come through the center of her house, it is fawked to say the least. I stood in her hallway and you could see the sky. :eek:

My old neighborhood did get a direct tornado hit. The house I owned there did lose some of the fence and a lot of shingles. There was a house across the street that had a tree top through the roof in Katrina got hit hard again this time, tree on the other side of the house. One street over from my old house there was a tree that took out half of a house.

So how did you guys come out in Birmingham?

I've been without internet all weekend, but didnt lose power. I met some Entergy workers from Texas and New Orleans, they had been up for3 days :eek: There is still a lot of damage to be tended to, the roads are all clear finally though. You can definitely see the remains from one tornado that touched down just south of Briarwood @ Ridgewood Rd, there is a strip of trees missing that is about 60 yards wide, and I couldn't get to the end of it due to downed trees and powerlines.

Latest posts