• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

you like Smashing Pumpkins?

under_psi

CROSS POST POLICE
don't smash this girlz' pumpkin...(fawk off if it's a RE.... :flipoff1: )

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1194322866/Why_You_Definitely_Shouldnt_Smash_This_Chicks_Pumpkin

Wife had been drinking one night (alot) years ago and I was talking trash, Big Marine, no bitch could even hit me. So the night goes on and from no were she walks up and hit me right in the throught :eek: I took a big step back and just about killed her right there, had to walk away real fast, we still talk about it, she thinks it's pretty funny molaugh molaugh

I took a full frontal assult beating from an ex. 2 black eyes, bloodied to **** nose, fat lips, all that. I would restrain her arms til I passed back out and wake up getting pummeled. that bitch could HIT. I finally threw her over a chair (small push, she tripped.). Then we had sex. the end......well, except where I didn't hit her back.

umm, anybody that would bow up at a girl like that in the first place needs his ass whooped. he deserved for her to lay him out like she did. i bet his momma's proud.

And then his boy takes off his shirts and walks around behind him backing him up :eek: :eek: WTF? That dude needs fawked up good. And that chick gettin one through and droppin his ass was awesome.

Got a good friend that is a body builder, he is a cock strong sumbitch. He and his wife got into an argument a few years back. He decided he needed to turn and walk away before he choked her. As he was walking down the hall from the kitchen a can of cream corn hit him right in the back of the skull. laughing1 He staggered around the corner into another room and went to his knees for a second. To this day a can of cream corn is not allowed in his house. molaugh

I was standing between a buddy and his crazy girlfriend in a fight when she "Pete Rosed" a full can of beer at him and it literally stuck in the wall beside us. :eek: