• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Favorite weapons of war?

Pew Pew Pew!
40684061011_8d3605ae63_b.jpg

muddinmetal said:
Being a lifetime 1911 fan, I just want to say there is no way I'd spend Dan Wesson money on a Kimber. Kimber used to be a semi custom gun with hand fitted quality control, now, not to much. They are more on par with a Ruger as far as quality goes. Meaning it is very nice, but for $1000 + (in some cases) there may be much better options out there

Very sad but so true. I don't keep up with 1911's like i used to but it seems that now days it's either lower cost 1911's or make a huge jump to high dollar units. Part of me wants to check out a palmetto one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Josh likes cock

fixed it for you.....

Being in the gun industry again is awesome. This morning i was messing with Beretta's and tuesday Smith & Wesson took us to the range to shoot their new EZ 380, Shield 2.0, M&P 2.0, and some Gemtech silencers. Personally i like Glocks, not a fan of 1911's, i like the new Hudson H9 just dont have coin to buy one. Any AR is alright in my book to, even the riced out ones people keep posting on facebook.

jeeptj99 said:
fixed it for you.....

Being in the gun industry again is awesome. This morning i was messing with Beretta's and tuesday Smith & Wesson took us to the range to shoot their new EZ 380, Shield 2.0, M&P 2.0, and some Gemtech silencers. Personally i like Glocks, not a fan of 1911's, i like the new Hudson H9 just dont have coin to buy one. Any AR is alright in my book to, even the riced out ones people keep posting on facebook.

What did you think about the 380EZ?

Probably going to get one.

muddinmetal said:
ARs... Barbies for men...

Absolutely, a barbie that by simply pushing 2 pins, can go from a high capacity compact close range carbine, to a 700+ yard high power rifle.

TBItoy said:
What did you think about the 380EZ?

Probably going to get one.

Absolutely, a barbie that by simply pushing 2 pins, can go from a high capacity compact close range carbine, to a 700+ yard high power rifle.

A) I'm not a huge S&W fan
B) I'm not a huge 380 fan

but i liked it. As a carry gun meh its a little big IMO but the slide was stupidly easy to rack, it shot really well i had a really good group on it, and it felt pretty decent in the hand. Will i buy one, probably not, do i have anything bad to say about, it's a 380 ha.