• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

your oppion on tires

blue1gen

hey whats goin on guys so i found a set of 34 10.5 15 inch ltb super swampers on 7inch wide rims for a allright price and was wondering if anybody was runing these or has ran these and what there opinon of them was your info is mutch appreciated

I've run them before. They work good in everything but snow. Sidewalls are too stiff to air down well without beadlocks. They also develop flat spots if they sit on pavement for a while, makes for a loud bouncy ride until they warm up if you plan on using them on the street.

Hey Ben. Thats what I have on the Willy's.:awesomework: So youv'e seen em" in action. I love em. They are starting to get down there a bit, so I siped the hell out of em', and the difference was amazing.

Still got the cowbell? I finally got rid of the necklace.:redneck:

Hey Ben. Thats what I have on the Willy's.:awesomework: So youv'e seen em" in action. I love em. They are starting to get down there a bit, so I siped the hell out of em', and the difference was amazing.

Still got the cowbell? I finally got rid of the pearl necklace.:redneck:

:eeek:

My buddy is running LTB's on his YJ. He seems pretty happy with em. :beer:

Thats just wrong PhillyBilly:haha:. Its actually a pucker bead necklace that my group passes around to whoever flops, or rolls their rig.

Its a deer turd necklace. I am glad to have given it to H.P., and don't want it back.:flipoff:

I have never personally ran them but I have wheeled with a couple people that run them and what MNboy said is what anybody I have seen run them says.

I haven't run the 34" variant, but I really like my 35x12.5x15" LTB's, even in the snow!!! They did better than I expected them to do seeing's they are narrower than most 12.5 tires...Also, the flat-spotting is gonna happen with any Bias tire...something I can deal with, although mine rarely ever sees road time...:awesomework:

I've been running the 34x9.5x15 swampers for a few years and love them. from what I have heard about the 10.5's they wear fast when drivin on the road as a dd...

Still got the cowbell? I finally got rid of the necklace.:redneck:

yeah i forgot thats what you were runin i think im gona go getem yeah i was on my side three times out there last time u should go with us next time ill let u know and thanx for every one elesees insight